Log in

26 September 2008 @ 06:32 pm
Do you know what colleges offer full (or close to full) scholarships for PTK members/officers for transfer?
Tabithatabby_cat21 on September 27th, 2008 02:44 am (UTC)
A good place to start would ve www.ptk.org and get connected. There are other websites out there that are used by PTK members and one of them would be collegefish.com. There are a lot of colleges that so offer money just to those that are PTK members. I would suggest the websites or if you have an idea of where you are wanting to transfer go to the college wevsite and see what they have to offer. I am an officer and that is what I have done. Different states offer different things. I hope this helps.
A: Blue Poebeginning on September 28th, 2008 07:57 pm (UTC)

"Full scholarship" is a tricky term. Your particular financial situation might play a part in it. They might also only give out one or two full tuition scholarships per year, making it a lot harder to receive than expected. It's a lot easier to figure out where you want to go and then figure out how to pay for it, rather than doing it in reverse.